Many Cla'-BO Specialty Day Spa Treatments can be performed in the privacy of your home or office. An off-site surcharge shall apply. Please provide at least one month advance notice. Do you need some additional information? Please email or call us if you have any questions about our products or services.
Save time & book online! We will respond shortly by e-mail to confirm your appointment. Check our Facebook postings for schedule updates. You can review our telephone and address information shown on this page or contact us during business hours to make an appointment. The Mapping links may be used to find us when you visit.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tuesday:10:00AM to 7:00PM
Wednesday:10:00AM to 7:00PM
Thursday:10:00AM to 7:00PM
Friday:10:00AM to 7:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM to 5:00PM
Product of the Month: Cleansers
Most of us assume that cleansing is a task so basic it can be accomplished with soap and water. Use gentle cleansers that don't strip the skin, using the right one allows moisturizing and antiaging products to absorb more effectively. You must remove your makeup before you wash your face,over-washing can lead to irritation and a lack of moisture. Always wash your face after a workout to prevent breakouts, and wash excessively oily skin morning and night. For very dry or sensitive skin, stick to cleansing once daily in the evening. Those with dry skin may prefer formulas with added moisturizers, like glycerin or shea butter. If you have oily skin, you might want a foaming wash that leaves skin feeling super clean. Avoid alcohol in cleansers and toners. A brush removes oil, dirt, and dead skin better than your hands can, it's not something you have to use every night, especially if you're also applying ingredients like retinoids or acids. Too much exfoliation can cause inflammation. To keep your brush bacteria-free, rinse with antibacterial soap and air-dry after use, replace the brush head every three months
More Offers & Coupons
Kids Spa Packages
Never too early to start getting pampered. Little girls love to mimic mom, so let them have the experience of a life time with these amazing spa packages that include:
1)a back massage or chair massage, facial, mani and pedi plus a free nail gift set (till supply last)
Service duration: 120 minutes Service amount: $96 (original $136)
2) a facial, back or chair massage puls a free bath bomb set (till supply last)
Service duration: 45 minutes Service amount: $68 (original $89)
3) a manicure, a pedicure, a moisturizing hand and foot treatment plus a free bath slime (till supply last)
Service duration: 30 minutes Service Amount: $42 (original $55)
More Offers & Coupons
Chemical peels utilize gentle chemical solutions to smooth the texture of your skin, reduce mild scarring, even out your skin tones from sun damage and aging, remove pesky blackheads and blemishes while reducing excessive oils that may cause breakouts.
If you have a special request for a package that you would like but is not listed or if you have questions please feel free to call us.
To offer you an even better service and relaxation we have chosen these all favorites:
1) Facial Cold Stone Massage added to any service $8
2) Lip Treatment added to any service $10
3) Microderm scrub for nose enlarged pores and blackheads $15
4) Eye Mask added to any facial $10
5) Ultrasonic deep pore cleanse added to any facial $15
6) Microcurrent lift added to any facial $15
7) Feet Scrub added to any service $10
8) Pre/Post massage Sore Muscle Gel added to any massage $15
9) Back Stress-Melt Hot or Cold Stones added to any massage $10
10) Hair and Scalp Treatment added to any service $15
11) Scalp massage added to any service $5
12) Back Scrub added to any service $10
13) Hands OR feet moisturizing mask added to any service $10
14) Peppermint Foot Wrap added to any service $10
15) Elbows & knees exfoliating treatment added to any service $15
16) Reflexology added to any service $10
17) Target Garshana Ayurvedic Dry Brushing $15
18) Aromatherapy added to any service $10
JOHN LUCUMI Certified Level 2 QHHT Practitioner www.johnlucumi.qhhtofficial.com Hours: by appointment only
View My Profile
Originally from Florence Italy, Claudia grew up surrounded by Art and the natural beauty of the Tuscan's country side. From a very early age she was a perfectionist and learned that whatever you do, you must do right or just don't do it at all. This philosophy has followed her throughout her life and always gives the best of herself to all she does. Outside of her regular training, Claudia has gone far and beyond to learn and perfect all the services she provides by studying with the best in the industry in and out the US. At every Spa she has worked before opening her own place Claudia was highly requested by all customers. Schedule your service with Claudia today.... you won't regret it!
View My Profile
11825 West Ave. #108, San Antonio, TX, 78216, United States
© 2019 Cla'-BO Specialty Day Spa, All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.
Powered by Elaborative Technologies serving the professional beauty industry with
AND Salon Employment
AND Beauty Seeker